European Lingerie Group (ELG) is fully vertically integrated intimate apparel and lingerie group headquartered in Sweden. ELG supplies all major intimate apparel brands and distributes its own products through more than 5000 points of sale in 46 countries worldwide and online.
The Group has successfully embarked upon a growth strategy involving international M&A and is today a renowned and strong player in the European intimate apparel industry.
To continue organic growth, ELG is looking at further consolidation opportunities of the fragmented lingerie industry in Europe gaining scale, further efficiencies and increasing its market presence.
Value creation through vertical integration
ELG business rationale of full vertical integration is value creation through:
- Deep integration of the supply chain (from fabrics to retail)
- Efficient supply chain management
- Short time to market and secured access to market for all types of products (classic, flash, seasonal)
- Quick reaction to market demands
- State of the art inventory management across the whole supply chain
- High asset/capital turnover